Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cute Felt Softies



So lately I've been looking at adorable handmade plush/felt dolls and have become quite enamored with them. I had no choice but to try my hand at this. So although I would have loved to hop in my car and head towards Los Angeles in search for mouth watering wools and limited edition imported linens today's gas prices forced me look through my fabric stash instead. I did however settle in a trip to "Micheals" for felt (not nearly as dear as any of the wools I dreamed about) I figured this being my first attempt I should not invest much in this project. After drafting a few patterns this is what I came up with....

Photobucket

individual views

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

I really want to do more but of food like carrots or broccoli and such!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment